We are proud to announce that Integration Manager now supports Mule. With the future release it will be possible to monitor applications and endpoints in Mule. It will also be possible to track messages and context within Mule applications.
Monitor Mule applications and endpoints
The next two pictures show an example of a monitor view of Mule. In the first one everything is working as expected but in the second one an application is indicating an error. In this case the application has been stopped.
Start and Stop actions
If the monitor view is configured to allow actions it will be possible to start and stop the monitored Mule applications and endpoints. Just click on the action button and select start or stop.
Tracked message events in Mule
Integration Manager receives the tracked messages (body and context) by using the Log component in Mule.
It is also possible to use the Mule Custom Business Events to retrieve the necessary information. Custom Business Events are only available in the Enterprise Edition.
After the messages has been processed by Integration Manager the will be shown in the web client.
The context of the received message.
More from Integration Software:
- General availability: Azure Sphere OS version 21.09
- Azure Functions runtime 4.0 is now in public preview
- Public preview: Distributed tracing for Java apps on Azure Functions Linux
- Announcing general availability of Azure AD-joined VMs support
- Azure SQL Database: General availability updates for late September 2021