Tag Archive For "Monitor Mule"
We are proud to announce that Integration Manager now supports Mule. With the future release it will be possible to monitor applications and endpoints in Mule. It will also be possible to track messages and context within Mule applications. Monitor Mule applications and endpoints The next two pictures show an example of a monitor view …
- Microsoft plans to establish first datacenter region in Indonesia
- Azure Batch rendering VM images & licensing will be retired on 29 February 2024
- We’re retiring the standard version of Custom Voice on 29 February 2024
- We are retiring Azure Cognitive Services Text Analytics v2.x on 29 February 2024
- Please upgrade your Azure AD Connect sync to a newer version by 29 February 2024