Tag Archive For "Monitor Mule"
We are proud to announce that Integration Manager now supports Mule. With the future release it will be possible to monitor applications and endpoints in Mule. It will also be possible to track messages and context within Mule applications. Monitor Mule applications and endpoints The next two pictures show an example of a monitor view …
- Start/Stop VMs during off-hours in Azure Automation has been updated
- User-Defined Restore Points are now supported for Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- General availability: Scaling across tiers in Azure Database for MySQL
- General availability: Scaling across tiers in Azure Database for PostgreSQL
- TLS configuration now fixed to block 1.0