Tag Archive For "Mule Message Tracking"
We are proud to announce that Integration Manager now supports Mule. With the future release it will be possible to monitor applications and endpoints in Mule. It will also be possible to track messages and context within Mule applications. Monitor Mule applications and endpoints The next two pictures show an example of a monitor view …
- Azure Site Recovery update rollup 47—July 2020
- Azure Private Link support for Azure Automation is now available in preview
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) now supports confidential workloads through DCSv2 SKUs (private preview)
- Private endpoints for Azure File Sync are now generally available
- .NET Core support for Azure Analysis Services client libraries is in preview