Tag Archive For "Mule Message Tracking"
We are proud to announce that Integration Manager now supports Mule. With the future release it will be possible to monitor applications and endpoints in Mule. It will also be possible to track messages and context within Mule applications. Monitor Mule applications and endpoints The next two pictures show an example of a monitor view …
- Generally available: Plan your migration to Azure VMware Solution using Azure Migrate
- Confidential computing nodes (DCSv2) on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is generally available
- Microsoft Power Fx: The open-source low-code programming language is in public preview
- Azure Remote Rendering is now generally available
- Azure Object Anchors is now in public preview