Tag Archive For "Mule Message Tracking"
We are proud to announce that Integration Manager now supports Mule. With the future release it will be possible to monitor applications and endpoints in Mule. It will also be possible to track messages and context within Mule applications. Monitor Mule applications and endpoints The next two pictures show an example of a monitor view …
- IDENTITY now supported in Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Azure SQL Database accessible only through the Azure portal from July 1, 2017
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse: Support for mssql-scripter
- General availability: Fast Failover and TCP Probing in Azure Traffic Manager
- Scheduled runbooks will use the latest modules in your automation account