Tag Archive For "Mule Message Tracking"
We are proud to announce that Integration Manager now supports Mule. With the future release it will be possible to monitor applications and endpoints in Mule. It will also be possible to track messages and context within Mule applications. Monitor Mule applications and endpoints The next two pictures show an example of a monitor view …
- General availability: Azure Availability Zones in East US 2, Southeast Asia and West Europe
- Column-level security is now supported in Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Modernizing the UI—VSTS Sprint 136 Update
- Public preview: Immutable storage for Azure Storage blobs
- New App Service apps deployed with TLS 1.2 by default from June 30