Tag Archive For "Mule Message Tracking"
We are proud to announce that Integration Manager now supports Mule. With the future release it will be possible to monitor applications and endpoints in Mule. It will also be possible to track messages and context within Mule applications. Monitor Mule applications and endpoints The next two pictures show an example of a monitor view …
- General availability: Web Application Firewall (WAF) bot protection on Application Gateway
- General availability: Web Application Firewall (WAF) geomatch custom rules on Application Gateway
- Start VM on connect capability in Azure Virtual Desktop enters general availability
- Immutable storage with versioning for Blob Storage is now in public preview
- Azure Sphere SDK version 21.07 Update 1 is now available