Tag Archive For "Mule Message Tracking"
We are proud to announce that Integration Manager now supports Mule. With the future release it will be possible to monitor applications and endpoints in Mule. It will also be possible to track messages and context within Mule applications. Monitor Mule applications and endpoints The next two pictures show an example of a monitor view …
- Data transfer from Azure Origins to Azure CDN from Microsoft is now free of charge
- Azure Backup support for large disks up to 30 TB is now in public preview
- New Azure ExpressRoute sites now available
- Azure CDN feature updates
- Azure Cognitive Services Text Analytics—New sentiment analysis capability is now available